This webinar will increase awareness around economic opportunities in the global aerospace supply chain for local businesses in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. The following aspects will be addressed:
– The Airbus Supply Chain: developments, challenges and opportunities
– Opportunities within Canada’s Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB)
– Digital Transformation within the Airbus Supply Chain
– Airbus ZEROe Hydrogen Initiative
Who should attend:
Business in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region who are interested in learning about the aerospace /Airbus Supply Chain and how to diversify into this sector.
Why should you attend?
The Airbus Supply Chain is built on innovation in product development and manufacturing, and more recently also on digital transformation and artificial intelligence. With up to 80% of aircraft value coming from suppliers, the global Airbus Supply Chain represents a significant marketplace not only for traditional but also for new and non-aerospace suppliers.
Airbus procurement will be seeking Canadian innovation content under the ITB Multi Role Tanker Transport program starting in early 2022 across all divisions from commercial aircraft, helicopters, defence and space.
Airbus has identified hydrogen as the fuel of the future for their commercial aircraft fleet and is interested in innovations to address a wide range of challenges in applications and infrastructure related to hydrogen.
This event will outline:
- Challenges and opportunities in the Airbus commercial aircraft supply chain
- Opportunities under Canada’s ITB program
- Digital Transformation within the Airbus Supply Chain
- On the path to zero emissions: Airbus ZEROe hydrogen initiative
- Finding your way into the Airbus Supply Chain: a robust value proposition
Information about the presenter
Holger Heckel is the president and founder of AVERA Consulting Inc. He has 30 years of professional experience in a variety of industries with a focus on Operational Excellence and the Airbus Supply Chain. He is also a Senior Consultant for AirBusiness Academy, an Airbus company, supporting suppliers throughout the global aerospace and aviation industry; and he’s a Senior Advisor for STAUFEN, one of Europe’s leading consulting firms on Operational Excellence with offices in Germany, Switzerland, China, Brazil and the United States.
This event is being hosted by Edmonton Global in partnership with the Villeneuve Landing Network, the Edmonton International Airport and the Business development team at Sturgeon County.